A baby shower party is a perfect time to gather friends and family in a festive atmosphere, to celebrate the birth of the future newborn, giving gifts, usually for the baby, to the happy parents. At a baby party, relatively new here in USA, sweets such as cookies, cupcakes and other treats are eaten while gifts are given to the parents. There is also room for games, guest books and, of course, decoration, in addition to many other things that we will see below. Do you want to prepare the decoration for a baby shower party? Let’s start with the girls!
Ideas for decorating a baby party for girls.
- Although the cliché of pink for girls and blue for boys is already a bit dated, it is still the most effective way to define genders. This can be a good start to preparing for a baby shower party.
- Something that cannot be missing, whether it is a party for a boy or a girl, are the balloons. With them we can decorate the walls, the central table, the sweet or dessert table, and create a lot of other beautiful details as we are going to see now.
- Another very popular element in this type of parties are the garlands. Either made by ourselves or purchased. Of hearts, cakes, bears or the theme that we have chosen.
- Tutus are another accessory that fit perfectly for a baby shower for a girl. Not for the attendees, but for the decoration. Fun tutus can be created to put on balloons, to decorate cupcakes, and for many other places.
- Letters are also welcome at baby showers. Made of wood, plastic, paper or even made of cake or pie. All these elements can be purchased here >
- Although these elements are very recurrent in this type of party, there is nothing better than a good batch of images to see everything that we can add to a baby shower party for girls. Let us begin!
Note board for guests to write messages to parents.
Garlands and paper balloons on the wall, presiding over the dessert table.
photo Kate Apen
Tutus, bows, satin and lots of pink to decorate a beautiful and feminine dessert table.
What do you think of these ideas to decorate a baby shower party for girls? Charming to say the least, right?
You can find balloons, garlands, pacifiers, souvenirs, children’s tableware, vinyl and stickers and many more items for decorating a baby shower party for girls.
Ideas for decorating a baby shower for boys.
- As with pink for girls, blue is the best color to use if we want to define the gender of the baby at the party. In addition, blue is a color that combines with many other colors as we are going to see now, a little further down.
- Balloons, garlands, letters, bunting, and other crafts used at parties are, of course, also necessary.
- If tutus were proposed for the decoration of the party for girls, for boys we can opt for other accessories such as moustaches, pirate hats, king’s crowns, airplanes or strollers to name a few objects, which we can buy here > Although as we are going to see Now, with the photos, there are many other accessories to use in a baby shower for boys.
Baby bodysuits in blue along with many, many more details in blue.
A rebellious touch for the future rocker.
You can find balloons, garlands, pacifiers, souvenirs, children’s tableware, vinyl and stickers and many more items for decorating a baby shower party for children by clicking here .
And these have been the ideas for children. Although many of you may be against, for whatever reason, using these colors, or perhaps you do not know the gender of the baby and prefer something more neutral to decorate the baby shower . In that case, pay attention to these ideas that we are going to see next, to prepare a baby shower for both a boy and a girl .
foto Michelle’s Party Plan-It
As you can see, there are many color palettes to set up a baby shower. If we choose a topic first, the rest will come practically by itself. It is enough to add appropriate elements to the chosen theme and little by little the decoration will take shape.
In this video we can see a craft, relatively simple to do, and then be able to leave the gifts for the mother, the father and the future baby in a very original place.
Despite being a new festival, in Spain, at least, it seems to have fallen gracefully and well accepted. What do you think? Have you organized a baby shower party? I read you in the comments.