Bathroom colors 2022 will be predominantly grays and neutrals, which are making a big comeback on the interior fashion scene this season. If you use these tones in the bathroom, you will achieve an environment that exudes luxury and relaxation. If a bathroom renovation isn’t in your plans, the best thing you can do to freshen it up is grab a brush.
Whether you’re going for bold, dramatic hues or subdued neutrals, there’s a paint color to give your space a whole new look. If you are looking for the right combination of colors for bathrooms, here are some ideas, according to some of the most used trends today.
Black and white
Black and white with a classic in decoration. This color combination is ideal for use in the bathroom.
Colors affect our mood, and neutral tones, especially white, are perfect for a very peaceful space.
Shades of gray
The most fashionable color this season, without a doubt, will be gray. And don’t think that gray can look boring, as it works wonders in a rich variety of shades and hues. In addition, it can be given touches of bright colors in accessories.
Gray with hints of color
Splashes of color in yellow, orange, green or blue can be a great way to liven up a bathroom where gray predominates.
Raw and beige colors
As we mentioned, matte, nude and neutral colors are on the rise. Beiges, browns, whites, come together to give a calm and relaxed atmosphere.
Green is one of the colors that will be used in 2022 for interior decoration. And of course, it can be used in the bathroom.
For warm or coastal sites, the application of colors inspired by the sea is always recommended, which can be mixed with some woods, or with white.
For those who want a delicate looking bathroom, here is a palette of various pinks.
Tips for choosing bathroom colors
Choosing the right colors for your home is often intimidating; And in the bathroom, most floor-to-ceiling color selections can seem very drab. To choose the color the trick is to find the most suitable for you and your home. Here we will give you some tips to keep in mind when choosing the colors of your bathroom.
- Choose your favorite colors, which respond to your emotions. For example, yellow can be very stimulating for one person, but somewhat irritating for others.
- Usually in the bathroom there is very little empty wall space, due to cabinets and tiles. The walls can be seen as the backdrop to display a work of art, in which the tiles, furniture and bathroom fixtures will stand out. That is why the walls and ceiling should always be painted white or light tones.
- Do not buy any items until you have selected the entire color palette.
- You have to look at the colors in daylight and artificial light. Soft blues and greens can look a bit sad in incandescent light. Sometimes color correction under fluorescent lighting is helpful.
- There are no rules about what colors are appropriate in a bathroom, but there are generalizations. The pink or peach color looks better if it is combined with shades of green. Green contrasts with wood tones and is a versatile option.
- For granite or other materials, it’s safest to stick to a predominantly neutral palette and add little pops of color to accessories.
- To choose cabinets you have to take into account the nuances of the wood, some woods are warmer and others colder, although they can be enamelled, stained or painted.